Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Viral Video

Being a internet video connoisseur, I have seen lots of different kinds and styles of videos.  While I truely do enjoy watching someone getting injured (especially the grape stomping lady), I love the viral videos that show amazing human feats.  I mean Seriously...how the fuck is this possible. Who can possible jump out of a pool?  I can barley get out of the pool.  Jumping out of a pool like that just amazes me.  This is the best type of viral video.  Something that you cannot believe could possibly happen.  That's why the internet is so great.  In my opinion, videos like these will increase, but so will the ability of companies to create them for advertising.  If there was a coke bottle in the shot, I duno if I would really believe that this was real.  But since I've seen the actual guy interviewed before and know that it is real, I am just more impressed.  This is something that I wish I could do, but no matter how hard I could work, I don't think I could ever do that.  This is what viral video is all about.  Catching rare, amazing moments. 

3 comments:

  1. Sheeeeeit.. that's how I get out of my pool every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can possible jump out of a pool? I can barley get out of the pool. LMAO. Tru Dat Homie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think getting out of a pool is so awkward and hard and this guy straight jumps out?! how is this even possible and how can I learn? lol

    ReplyDelete