Monday, April 18, 2011

Pi Kapp Formal = Shitshow

I have to say I never thought I was going to set up a formal this good.  To be completely honest, it was mostly by luck and all last minute but it still was awesome.  The only problem was that I kinda fucked the under aged kids over but shit happens.  There is just nothing to do in a big city if you're underaged.  I'm sorry but you're beat.  Get older or go away.  Besides that shit was crazy.  I had us stay in a nice hotel called the Winston Convention Center.  It was pretty expensive but I also was able to set the dinner up there so it all worked out.  I forgot to mention that the formal was in Pittsburgh.  I really needed to get out of Morganhole...I mean town for a week.  It was a great week off.  Strangly, although I was not in Morgantown, I still saw Ton from Bent Wileys.  How can this small asian man be everywhere at once?  This is quite a question, with no good answers.  After the dinner we got in a taxi and went to club Diesel.  I think that is how you spell it but I was really drunk and happy to give the responsibilities of forming a late night to someone else.  I spent entirely to much money on bottle service and pretty sure I tore my shirt off in the club.  Besides a few assholes destroying their rooms everything went great.  Can't wait to graduate so I can come back for next years formal. haha

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time. Morganhole eh? LOL. fitting at times for sure. Although shittsburgh isn't much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pissed I couldn't go to mine. Heard both were nuts.

    ReplyDelete